Martial Tai Chi
• Discover what makes Tai Chi a martial art
• Find out what is behind soft and slow Tai Chi Movements
Maybe you already practice tai chi solo form or curious to learn it. Knowing martial applications will add yet another layer of understanding and fun to your practice. We will explore Tai Chi forms and how they are applied to a partner work. You will learn how to stay relaxed while executing (softly and slowly as we do it in Tai Chi) martial movements.
You will learn:
– How to neutralize your opponent’s force
– Difference between external and internal movement
– Martial applications of Yang Style Solo Form
In the event of any doubts concerning possible stress or strain to the student a physician should be consulted for assurance that no instructions contained herein are counter-indicated by the practitioner’s physical condition. The instructor accepts no responsibility for any injury incurred in their pursuit.